Red and Blue Rods Introductory Activity
Children build a strong foundation in number sense (numbers 1-10) which transforms into essential counting skills (1-10) with the Red and Blue Rods Introductory Activity.
Number sense is important because it gives children the skill to assess how reasonable an answer is, forms the ability to estimate and function in day-to-day life.
1. Printable red and blue rods
2. Printable red and blue rods with number cards
3. Red and Blue Rod Introductory lesson instructions
4. Red and Blue Rod with Number Cards lesson instructions.
Instructions are included in download.
You are purchasing a PDF digital file.
Product Details and Specifications:
-Your digital download will be emailed to you. If you do not see the email within 1 hour, please check your SPAM/Junk folder. If you do not see the email with your download, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the email in which you made the purchase and it will be sent to you within 1-3 business days.
-This is a digital download and no physical items will be sent to you. Colors may vary slightly due to different models of printer.
-The download is in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader on your computer, you can download a free one at: https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/
-All items are sold only for personal use.
-Any commercial use is forbidden.
-All ideas/designs are property of InsightfulBrain. All copyrights are reserved.
-You can print as many times needed for personal use.
- Due to the nature of this product being a digital download, it cannot be returned. However, if you have any issues accessing the product, please contact me and I will be happy to work with you to ensure you are able to successfully access and use this product.